From the pasture to the kitchen, Megan’s your go-to girl!
Needs: 1 and 1/2 pounds of hamburger, 2 eggs, 1/4 cup of Shake N Bake Parmesan Crusted Seasoning, 1 cup of Oatmeal, diced onion, 1 ten and 1/2 ounce can of Beef Consomme’ Soup, and fresh Parmesan Cheese.
- Shape mixture into balls and place them in a pyrex dish.
- Pour soup over the meatballs.
- Grate fresh Parmesan Cheese over the top.
- Cook for 45 minutes to 1 hour at 350 degrees in the oven (depending on the size of your meatballs).
- Serve with your favorite steamed vegetable (Megan chose steamed Broccoli).