- Season the burger and brown it in a skillet.
- Add one can of drained black beans, 6 ounces of cream cheese, and 6 ounces of corn.
- Mix together under medium heat until the cream cheese is melted and the corn is tender.
- Grate the Monterey jack cheese onto the soft taco shells and warm them in the oven at 250 degrees.
- When the meat mixture is hot and the cheese on the taco shells is melted, distribute the meat mixture onto the tacos.
- Roll, eat and enjoy!
We served ours with a fresh tossed salad